Modo de empleo1. The program Cry Translator® helps to interpret infant crying and to respond adequately and rapidly to his/her needs.
2. The operation of Cry Translator is based on the analysis of the crying sounds. For correct operation background noise should be kept at a minimum.
3. Make sure you do not block the microphone and place it at less than 1 foot from the baby.
4. To start translation, place the device near the baby when he/she cries and touch the button Start.
5. In less than ten seconds an output will be given with the translation of the baby’s crying, relating to one of a number of states: hunger, sleep, discomfort, stress o simply bored.
6. Right then, by touching the central area of the screen or the appropriate icon, you will be shown those most common tips for soothing the particular type of crying.
7. If the device is placed too far from the baby or if background noise exists, you will receive an on-screen message indicating you should start a new translation.
8. Parents and care-givers should obtain medical advice if worried about their infants health or by excessive crying.